Life

Hey!



Don't you feel like life is so busy these days? I blinked and we are nearing the end of August. I've been writing the details of the wedding to share with you but it's been taking me a wee bit longer than expected.

How has your summer been? Mine has been crazy. I have so much to share with you in the next couple of months. Hopefully, you'll be just as excited as me!

Life

Can you believe what's been happening in the US lately? I'm so disappointed, it's 2017 and I feel like technology is advancing like crazy yet society isn't. I see more people worshipping celebrities than actual do-gooders. Chasing materialistic goods rather than embracing god's gifts. It's sickening and I refuse to be part of that culture. I want to do good and feel good.

Business

Business has been good. Like really good. Summertime is usually a slower time for the fitness industry, but for us - it's been one of our busiest summers to date.

We had a meeting just this week with my boss, Jim. We discussed our plans for the future and what we want to accomplish as a company. It was a 4 hour meeting of vision planning up until 2025. Pretty exciting, if you ask me.

We discussed ways we want to give back to the community. We discussed how we can better our brand for years to come. I'll share more as life goes on.

I usually have side businesses on the go. I decided to chill out for the next 6 months. I've been going strong for 10 years now. I want to enjoy life and re-focus my energy and passion.

Personal
  • Loving that wifey life. Every morning, Michael kisses me and says I love you wifey. We've had our wedding, a move and what seems like something every weekend since. We've been enjoying being poolside and having BBQ's almost daily. 



  • We are patiently waiting for our niece to arrive, the first on the Farant side. She's due in October and we are sooo excited!! Hope is 30 weeks and we've been counting down the days! She was such a trooper at the wedding and her belly is perfect!
  • I cut 14 inches of my hair and donated it. My hair has only been touched by semi-permanent colours and I would only dye it at most twice a year. I'll admit, when my bestie chopped off that braided ponytail, I could not look. My hubby said to just go for it. When I saw the cut, I loved it. It's been so easy to do and maintain. What use to take me like 45 minutes, now takes me like 10 minutes!


See short hair here kinda - I'm due for a selfie, I know I know.

I'll be back to tell you all about the wedding but that's where I'm at right now! Thanks for tuning in xx





Comments

Popular Posts